Arbrux Dock Bubblers (Dock De-icers) are the solution to protecting your dock, boathouse from ice expansion and ice damage:
Arbrux marine dock bubblers (also known as dock de-icers have been designed as a high quality, reliable cost effective solution that will protect your dock, boat or boathouse from ice damage. Arbrux marine de-icers (otherwise known as bubblers) are available in a range of sizes with different mounting options to fit your residential or commercial application.
They’re easy-to-install, easy-to-maintain and offer you the assurance in harsh winter conditions that your structure will be protected. Get a quote today to ensure peace of mind this winter.
ARBRUX Dock De-icer Features:
- Housing protects power cord from propeller damage
- Strong durable propeller
- Improved shallow water performance
- Large intake area prevents fall leaf clogging
- Powered by a stainless steel, water cooled & water-lubricated submersible motor with stainless steel endbells
- Mooring rope included with purchase
- Can be installed after winter freeze by auguring a hole in the ice
- Arbrux de-icer moves 60% more water than competitor equivalent models
A 3-year warranty accompanies each de-icer.
Safety Listed & Protected:
Each de-icer is electrically safety tested and listed with ETL
*Note. Performance specifications are gained from empirical data in average conditions where usable heat in the water is adequate.