Do you need to keep a barge or power dam free of ice? Do you need a heavy duty industrial grade de-icer? Arbrux industrial de-icers are the solution:
Arbrux has designed and manufactured a heavy duty, high quality cost effective industrial de-icer. Used by industry in the most ruthless winter conditions from the Northwest Territories to Alaska.The Arbrux industrial de-icer will protect your structure from ice damage or keep an area clear of ice in any water based application.The industrial de-icers are available in a range of sizes with different mounting options to fit your application. They are easy to install, easy to maintain and offer you the assurance in harsh winter conditions that your structure will be protected.Request a quote today and an Arbrux staff member would be happy to assist you.
ARBRUX Industrial De-icer Features:
- Heavy Duty Cable with Quick Disconnect
- Housing protects power cord from propeller damage
- Strong durable propeller
- Powered by a stainless steel, water cooled & water-lubricated submersible motor with stainless steel endbells
- Mooring rope included with purchase
- Can be installed after winter freeze by auguring a hole in the ice
- Arbrux de-icer moves 60% more water than competitor equivalent models
A 3-year warranty accompanies each de-icer used in non-wastewater applications.
Safety Listed & Protected:
Each de-icer is electrically safety tested and listed with ETL
*Note. Performance specifications are gained from empirical data in average conditions where usable heat in the water is adequate.
Last updated by.