Don’t miss any of the future. Arbrux provides regular information that covers fresh tips on how to install, use or maintain lake fountains.
- Arbrux Announces Launch of Underwater Light Fixture
- Do aerating fountains help eliminate bugs around water?
- Floating Lake Fountains: Spray Pattern Height vs. Quality Spray Pattern
- How do pond aerators help with pond odour issues?
- Will a pond aerator help eliminate water lilies from my pond?
- Would a floating fountain or floating aerator help with pond algae?
- How can I stop voltage drops to my floating lake fountain?
- Can a floating aerator or floating fountain help algae issues in my pond?
- How do pond aerators add oxygen back into the water?
- Arbrux Manufacturing Launches Improved Spray Patterns for Lake Fountains
Do-it-Yourself! Learn How »
‘Photo courtesy and property of Downsview Park’ Arbrux 10HP Tulip floating fountain installed [...]
This 2 HP Juniper fountain was installed at the beginning of April in [...]
A 1HP lake fountain (Iris spray pattern) and a 1HP pond aerator (Lotus [...]
Arbrux Willow floating fountain was installed in Alberta the summer of 2010.
An Arbrux floating fountain was installed in 2009 at Marigold Springs just outside of Orillia, ON.
½ HP floating aerator with a Lily water deflector to improve the water quality.
The WOW Factor all around the pond at Marigold Springs just outside of Orillia, ON.
This industrial de-icer was installed on a barge in Northern Alberta winter 2010.