WOW Lake or Pond Features designed to meet your needs:
Arbrux manufacturing has designed a line of products that are easy to install, simple to use and requires little effort to maintain.Â We have created the WOW factor in our lake fountains, pond aerators and dock bubblers. Our products can be used in virtually every application whether residentially, commercially or in an industrial setting.
Arbrux Fountain Features Attributes:
- Lake Fountains and Pond Aerators are ‘Quick and Easy to Install‘
- No oil in the motor to maintain; all Arbrux products are powered by a stainless steel water cooled & water lubricated submersible motor with stainless steel endbells
- All water products are fully approved as complete units to UL and CSA standards for safety
- Quality assurance on every product â€“ each product goes through a variety of tests before it ships from our factory to ensure it meets all quality standards
- Deal directly with the manufacturer of the products
- Ease of purchasing, shipping and receiving the products
- Easy-to-install, simple-to-use and little effort to maintain
Why Customers buy from us:
Arbrux Limited was founded in 1979 and was purchased by the Barbe family in 2004.Â The company had a line of automotive power products and water products. Peter knew right away he wanted to focus on water products.Â He saw a need in the marketplace for a high-quality, easy-to-install fountain product line that gave customers the WOW they were after. He went to work creating a line of products that would do just that. He spent quite a bit of time researching and developing these products, with many hours spent on testing and perfecting. Once everything was complete Arbrux chose to have each product approved as complete units to UL and CSA standards of safety.Â Many competitors claim to have these extensive approvals but in actuality most do not. With Peterâ€™s background as a master electrician he knows the importance of meeting all safety regulations.Â Please feel free to visit ETL Intertek to view our approved products file.