The Bellflower pond aerator for ponds and lakes provides excellent water aeration plus an eye-catching display of compact water spray.
1 HP Bellflower Aerator Removable Heavy Duty Power Cable
CAD $2,061.81 – CAD $6,796.46
The Bellflower pond aerator for ponds and lakes provide pond aeration with a strong, compact cone-like spray pattern, more vertical than wide – a great fountain look.
Bellflower Pond Aerator for ponds and lakes Product Features:
- The propeller is protected by the aerators motor mount. It provides generous water flow and protects the unit from large foreign objects.
- Strong durable high impact propeller
- Powered by a stainless steel, water-cooled & water lubricated submersible motor.
- Mooring ropes included with purchase.
- Optional intake screens are available for all aerators. The optional intake screen is used with a pond aerator it will provide additional weed, fish, and trash protection.
Installation is quick and easy.
- Bolt pump motor mount to float with supplied fasteners.
- Turn the float over and put it in the upright position.
- Connect removable heavy duty power cable to pump connector.
- You are ready to launch aerator in the water.
- Bring aerator to the desired location, tie the mooring ropes to the float and fasten ropes to shore posts or anchors. Alternatively cement block anchors can be used in bottom of pond.
- Run power cable to shore.
- Have your electrician connect power to motor controls.
- You’re done. Time to enjoy!
|Spray Pattern Height||
|Spray Pattern Diameter||
|Minimum Water Depth||
|Power Cord Length||
49.2 feet(15m), 98.4 feet(30m), 147.6 feet(45m), 196.9 feet(60m), For longer lengths please request a quote with any length and specify length needed in additional information.
220V/230V/240V (single phase) (residential power), 208V (Three Phase) (Commercial Power), 230V (Three Phase) (Commercial Power), 460V (Three Phase) (Commercial Power)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
How to Install a Pond or Lake Aerator (Part 1)
How to Install a Water Deflector on Your Pond Aerator (Part 2)
How to Install an Intake Screen on Your Pond Aerator (Part 3)
Let’s dive below the surface in this underwater video and see what your pond might look like without proper aeration
Manuals & Guides
- Pond Aerator Brochure
- Industrial Brochure
- Pond Aerator Quick Install Guide
- Intake Screen Quick Install Guide
All Arbrux floating pond aerators come with a 3 year warranty.
Safety Listed & Protected
Each aerator is electrically safety tested and listed with ETL to CSA and UL standards.