The Juniper Floating Fountain for Ponds has an effortless broad upright spray, that opens modestly in a small circle. Its contemporary pattern makes it the perfect lake fountain for narrower ponds/ lakes!
1 HP Juniper Fountain
CAD $3,716.41 – CAD $5,021.94
The Juniper Floating Fountain for Ponds has an effortless broad upright spray, that opens modestly in a small circle. Its contemporary pattern makes it the perfect Pond fountain for narrower ponds/ lakes!
Juniper Floating Fountain for Ponds Product Features:
- All Juniper Floating Fountain for Ponds are powered by a stainless steel; water cooled/ water lubricated submersible motor and stainless steel submersible pump.
- Heavy Duty float with a closed cell foam core.
- Mooring ropes.
- Includes outdoor control panel with ground fault protection, timer and motor starter all wired to terminals for easy connections.
- Optional intake screen is available.
Installation is quick and easy.
- Put the pump power cable through the center of the float.
- Connect heavy duty submersible power cable connector to pump connector.
- Uncoil the power cable back to the source.
- Lower the pump in to the float and rotate until it engages recessed pocket. No bolts necessary!
- Bring fountain to the desired location, tie the mooring ropes to the float and fasten ropes to shore posts or anchors. Alternatively cement block anchors can be used in bottom of pond.
- Have your electrician connect the power to the control panel and connect pump to panel.
- You’re done. Time to enjoy the view!
|Spray Pattern Height||
|Spray Pattern Diameter||
|Minimum Water Depth||
|Power Cord Length||
49.2 feet(15m), 98.4 feet(30m), 147.6 feet(45m), 196.9 feet(60m), For longer lengths please request a quote with any length and specify length needed in additional information.
220V/230V/240V (single phase) (residential power), 208V (Three Phase) (Commercial Power)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1 Horsepower Pond Fountain Available Spray Patterns [Day & Night]
1/2 & 1 Horsepower Pond Fountain Install Guide
Manuals & Guides
- Lake Fountain Brochure
- ½ & 1 HP Lake Fountain Quick Install Guide
- 2 – 10 HP Lake Fountain Quick Install Guide
- Intake Screen Quick Install Guide
- Lake Fountain Nozzle Quick Install Guide
- Two Light Fixture Quick Install Guide
- Four Light Fixture Quick Install Guide
All Arbrux floating pond and lake fountains come with a 3 year warranty.
Safety Listed & Protected
Each fountain is electrically safety tested and listed with ETL to CSA and UL standards.