Arbrux deicers / bubblers have been proven reliable in harsh Canadian winters. They are inexpensive insurance to help prevent winter ice damage.
1/2 HP Arbrux Deicer Removable Heavy Duty Power Cable
CAD $1,177.34 – CAD $1,579.34
Heavy-Duty Industrial Deicers / Bubblers
Arbrux deicers / bubblers have been proven reliable in harsh Canadian winters. They are inexpensive insurance to help prevent winter ice damage. The deicer / bubblers high speed propeller brings the warmer, deep water to the surface creating open water. In most cases, an Arbrux deicer/ bubbler is placed at a 5 foot depth and will keep a 40 foot circle of water ice free during extremely cold temperatures. The toughest deicer just got tougher! All Arbrux deicers include a motor mount made with welded stainless steel, for increased strength and durability.
Industrial Deicer / Bubbler Features
- Housing protects power cord from propeller damage
- Motor mount made of welded stainless steel for increased strength and durability
- Strong durable propeller
- Improved performance in shallow water
- Large intake area to prevent fall leaf clogging
- Powered by a stainless steel, water-cooled & water-lubricated submersible motor
- Mooring ropes included with purchase
- Can be installed in an augured hole
- A 3-year warranty accompanies each de-icer / bubbler
- Heavy duty cable and underwater quick disconnect for ease of installation, removal, and increased durability
Arbrux has supplied industrial de-icers to these world-class energy and mining companies.
|Power Cord Length||
49.2 feet(15m), 98.4 feet(30m), 147.6 feet(45m), 196.9'(60m)
110V/115V/120V (single phase) (residential power), 220V/230V/240V (single phase) (residential power)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
How to Install a Dock or Boat Deicer
Manuals & Guides
- Pond Aerator Brochure
- Industrial Brochure
- Pond Aerator Quick Install Guide
- Intake Screen Quick Install Guide
All Arbrux floating pond aerators come with a 3 year warranty.
Safety Listed & Protected
Each aerator is electrically safety tested and listed with ETL to CSA and UL standards.