The Tulip Pond Fountains have diverse heights and multi–tiered streaming jets. It will make an impeccable addition to your property!
1/2 HP Tulip Fountain Removable Heavy Duty Power Cable
CAD $1,894.97 – CAD $2,609.44
The Tulip Pond Fountains have diverse heights and multi–tiered streaming jets. It will make an impeccable addition to your property! This Made in Canada floating pond fountains are sure to capture plenty of attention!
Tulip Pond Fountains Product Features:
- All Tulip Pond fountains models are powered by a stainless steel; water cooled/ water lubricated submersible motor and stainless steel submersible pump.
- Heavy Duty float with a closed cell foam core.
- Mooring ropes.
- Includes plug and play 120 volt timer.
- Optional intake screen is available.
Installation is quick and easy.
- Put the pump power cable through the center of the float.
- Connect heavy duty submersible power cable connector to pump connector.
- Uncoil the power cable back to the source.
- Lower the pump in to the float and rotate until it engages recessed pocket. No bolts necessary!
- Bring fountain to the desired location, tie the mooring ropes to the float and fasten ropes to shore posts or anchors. Alternatively cement block anchors can be used in bottom of pond.
- Connect timer to outdoor receptacle and plug fountain in to timer.
- You’re done. Time to enjoy the view!
|Spray Pattern Height||
|Spray Pattern Diameter||
|Minimum Water Depth||
|Power Cord Length||
49.2 feet(15m), 98.4 feet(30m), 147.6 feet(45m), 196.9 feet(60m)
110V/115V/120V (single phase) (residential power), 220V/230V/240V(single phase) (residential power)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
How to Install a Floating Pond Fountain
1/2 Horsepower Pond Fountain Available Spray Patterns [Day & Night]
1/2 & 1 Horsepower Pond Fountain Install Guide
Manuals & Guides
- Lake Fountain Brochure
- ½ & 1 HP Lake Fountain Quick Install Guide
- 2 – 10 HP Lake Fountain Quick Install Guide
- Intake Screen Quick Install Guide
- Lake Fountain Nozzle Quick Install Guide
- Two Light Fixture Quick Install Guide
- Four Light Fixture Quick Install Guide
All Arbrux floating pond and lake fountains come with a 3 year warranty.
Safety Listed & Protected
Each fountain is electrically safety tested and listed with ETL to CSA and UL standards.