Arbrux deicers / bubblers have been proven reliable in harsh Canadian winters. They are inexpensive insurance to help prevent winter ice damage.
2 HP Arbrux Deicer Removable Heavy Duty Power Cable
CAD $2,301.35 – CAD $3,054.41
Heavy-Duty Industrial Deicers / Bubblers
Arbrux deicers / bubblers have been proven reliable in harsh Canadian winters. They are inexpensive insurance to help prevent winter ice damage. The deicer / bubblers high speed propeller brings the warmer, deep water to the surface creating open water. In most cases, an Arbrux deicer/ bubbler is placed at a 5 foot depth and will keep a 40 foot circle of water ice free during extremely cold temperatures. The toughest deicer just got tougher! All Arbrux deicers include a motor mount made with welded stainless steel, for increased strength and durability.
Industrial Deicer / Bubbler Features
- Housing protects power cord from propeller damage
- Motor mount made of welded stainless steel for increased strength and durability
- Strong durable propeller
- Improved performance in shallow water
- Large intake area to prevent fall leaf clogging
- Powered by a stainless steel, water-cooled & water-lubricated submersible motor
- Mooring ropes included with purchase
- Can be installed in an augured hole
- A 3-year warranty accompanies each de-icer / bubbler
- Heavy duty cable and underwater quick disconnect for ease of installation, removal, and increased durability
Arbrux has supplied industrial de-icers to these world-class energy and mining companies.
|Power Cord Length||
49.2 feet(15m), 98.4 feet(30m), 147.6 feet(45m), 196.9 feet(60m), For longer lengths please request a quote with any length and specify length needed in additional information.
220V/230V/240V (single phase) (residential power), 208V (Three Phase) (Commercial Power), 230V (Three Phase) (Commercial Power), 460V (Three Phase) (Commercial Power), 575V (Three Phase) (Commercial Power)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
How to Install a Dock or Boat Deicer
Manuals & Guides
- Pond Aerator Brochure
- Industrial Brochure
- Pond Aerator Quick Install Guide
- Intake Screen Quick Install Guide
All Arbrux floating pond aerators come with a 3 year warranty.
Safety Listed & Protected
Each aerator is electrically safety tested and listed with ETL to CSA and UL standards.