Arbrux Limited accepts purchaser’s order on the express condition that the purchaser agrees to and is bound by the terms and conditions set forth below.
- Purchase Order numbers are required for any order to be considered valid.
- Purchase orders must be faxed or emailed by someone with authority to bind the corporation. They can be faxed to # 705-739-7826 or emailed to email@example.com .
- Any Changes to orders including price, quantity or means of transportation to orders must be confirmed by both the seller and purchaser in writing.
- Orders must be prepaid unless a credit account has been established with Arbrux Limited.
II. Payment Terms.
- Unless specified, all prices are quoted in “Canadian Dollars”
- Payment terms are prepaid unless a credit account with Arbrux Limited has been established. Credit accounts are subject to Net 21 days for cheque payment.
- All past due accounts are subject to 2.5% monthly (30% annually) interest charges calculated from date of invoice to the date of payment.
- Arbrux Limited may suspend shipments or credit terms on any accounts past due.
- Arbrux Limited has the right to suspend any account until it becomes current and Arbrux Limited receives a satisfactory explanation for non payment.
- Payments should be made to Arbrux Limited: 10 Sarjeant Drive, Barrie, ON L4N 4V8 Attn: Accounts Receivable
- If Arbrux Limited to collect an account retains an agent or lawyer, the customer will pay for all fees or other costs of such agent or lawyer on a full indemnity basis.
- All shipments are FOB Arbrux Limited and are prepaid or collect.
- If shipment is to be sent collect, the purchaser must include complete instructions including shipping method, carrier and account number.
- All shipments will not be insured unless specified by purchaser.
- All shipments are subject to additional handling charges.
- Shipments going out of the province of Ontario may be subject to the destinations duty and tax, if applicable, in addition to all shipping and brokerage charges.
IV. Title and Risk of Loss.
- All right, title and interest in and to the Goods shall remain with Arbrux Limited until such Goods have been paid for in full. However, such Goods shall be entirely at Purchaser’s risk from the time placed on a common carrier and the loss, damage, deterioration or destruction of the Goods thereafter shall not release Purchaser from its obligations hereunder. In the event of any default to make payment by the Purchaser, Arbrux Limited shall have the right to take possession of any Goods already delivered and to remove same without notice and without legal proceedings, in which case all payments theretofore made shall be credited to the Purchaser’s account after deduction of a reasonable rental fee and the costs of repossession, if any, including reasonable legal fees. Purchaser hereby agrees to defend, indemnify, and save harmless Arbrux Limited from any and all loss arising out of any or all claims, suits and demands by reason of, but not limited to, the retention of title to the Goods by Arbrux Limited while same are at the Purchaser’s risk.
V. Limited Warranty and Returns.
- Warranty registration card must be returned with original proof of purchase within 30 days.
- Warranty determination will be made by our technical service department in accordance with our applicable warranty policies.
- All warranty will be FOB Arbrux Limited.
- All products are built to order and as such no product returns will be accepted. In exceptional cases restocking is at the discretion of Arbrux Limited and all return freight must be prepaid. Collect shipments will not be accepted. A restocking charge of 25% or greater will apply.